- This event has passed.
Hands On | Fujifilm | London
Fixation and Fujifilm are offering a free demonstration event showcasing Fujifilm’s superb X-series including the new Fujifilm X-T5 camera and XF 30mm f2.8 lens alongside the wider X and GFX ranges of camera bodies and lenses on hand for you to try. Join Fujifilm Product Specialist Carol Hartfree who will be demonstrating the X system cameras.
This is a great chance to try the new X-T5 from Fujifilm before it hits the shop shelves. Fujifilm will also be able to take you through all the features of the XF lenses and offer advice on which products suit your needs.
No booking is required.
Fujifilm X-T5 Camera Body
The X-T5 is Fujifilm’s next flagship mirrorless camera. With its refined design, structure and internal upgrades, the X-T5 is optimised for stills photography. It’s packed with a 40MP sensor, a powerful processing engine and next-level AF performance that provides superior operation and efficiency over its predecessors featuring:
- 40MP X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor
- High-speed X-Processor 5 image processing engine
- Pixel Shift Multi-Shot quadruples image resolution
- Records stunning 10-bit 4:2:2 video at 6.2K/30P
- 5-axis in-body image stabilisation up to 7 stops
- Impressive animal and bird subject detection
Fujifilm XF 30mm f2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens
Fujifilm has also launched the XF 30mm f2.8 R LM WR Macro lens. Joining the esteemed XF lineup, this lens offers impressive versatility with a 1:1 macro magnification ratio and pin-sharp image-taking across a range of subjects. Thanks to its intricate optical structure, this lens offers the high-resolution quality we have come to expect from Fujifilm.
- Highly versatile standard prime XF lens
- 46mm full-frame equivalent focal length
- Exceptional image quality and performance
- 1:1 magnification ratio for macro shooting
- A rapid linear motor Inner Focus system
- Weather-resistant build, weighing 195g