The Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera for photography enthusiasts.
Building on the strength off the EOS 6D, the EOS 6D Mark II will help you achieve new creative goals, with advanced performance and innovative features that will support your next steps in photography – wherever they might lead.
Improved image quality
The EOS 6D Mark II’s full-frame sensor packs 26.2-megapixel resolution and has superb low light performance, letting you capture intricate detail even in bright highlights and dark shadows. Image quality is maintained when light levels get low, with a max sensitivity of ISO 40,000 (expandable to ISO 102,400).
The EOS 6D Mark II can maintain a constant Bluetooth® link with your smartphone or tablet. This makes activating Wi-Fi easy, so you can browse and share images, and shoot remotely using your device’s screen. The EOS 6D Mark II’s built-in GPS geotags your images as you shoot.
- EOS 6D Mark II:
- Full-frame sensor that packs 26.2-megapixel resolution
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45 cross-type AF points autofocus
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF in Live View mode
- Continuous shooting at 6.5 fps
- Max sensitivity of ISO 40,000 (expandable to ISO 102,400)
- Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD video with in-camera 5-axis digital stabilisation
- Bluetooth ® and Wi-Fi work together to make controlling the EOS 6D Mark II from your smart device
- Built-in GPS geotags imagesNew Battery Grip BG-E21 available as an optional accessory